Part-time Police Officers are scheduled to fill various shifts throughout the year.
Benefits include: Iowa Public Employees Retirement System (IPERS).
Certified Iowa applicants for the part-time position of Police Officer should be:
- Certified by the Iowa Law Enforcement Academy.
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
- Possess a high level of personal integrity and be of good moral character.
- Have not been convicted of a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude.
- Not be addicted to drugs or alcohol.
- Must be in good standing with current and/or former agency.
- Not to be opposed to use of force to fulfill duties.
- Be able to perform and complete all duties expected of a police officer.
Hourly Rate: $22.00/hour (FY 22-23)