Railroad Information

The Federal Railroad Administration is trying to get an idea of the scope of blocked railroad crossings. They need your help to collect data. To report a blocked crossing, go to https://www.fra.dot.gov/blockedcrossings/

(Note: If you have an emergency at a crossing, report it to the number on the blue sign near the crossing or call 911)